當前位置:聚美館>智慧生活>心理>

表示目的目標的介詞

心理 閱讀(1.68W)
表示目的目標的介詞

英語表示目的目標的介詞有to,for,如He takes the burden for his family. He walked along to thegarden.

to 與 for 均可表示目標、目的地、方向等,此時也要根據不同動詞分別對待。

1、在 come, go, walk, move, fly, ride, drive, march, return 等動詞之後通常用介詞 to 表示目標或目的地。

如:

We’d better go to the playground.我們最好到運動場去。

We do hope that you will come to the party. 我們真希望你能參加這個宴會。

I walked to the corner and made a right turn. 我走到拐角處向右拐。

They moved to New York to seek jobs. 他們搬到紐約找工作。

I’m flying to America, but my car is being shipped. 我坐飛機去美國,但我的汽車要用船運去。

I ride to school on my bike. 我騎自行車上學。

He returned to England to find himself famous. 他回到英國,發現自己竟出了名。

There are three principal routes by which one can drive to North Wales. 開車到北威爾士,有3條主要路線可走。

2、在 leave, start, set out, set off, sail, head 等動詞之後,通常用介詞 for 表示方向。

如:

What time do you start for work? 你幾點鐘去上班?

He started for Paris last week. 上週他動身去巴黎了。

He set out for home directly after the party. 晚會後他直接回家了。

No ships were to sail for France. 沒有開往法國。

They equipped themselves with a pair of sharp axes and set off for the forest. 他們帶上兩把利斧朝森林走去。

She was very emotional she cried even when her husband left for another city on business. 她很易動感情,她丈夫到另一個城市出差時她竟然放聲大哭。

After the play we all headed for the bar. 看完戲後我們都去了酒吧。

The thirsty animals headed for the water. 乾渴的動物向水走去。