當前位置:聚美館>智慧生活>心理>

暮光之城經典對白

心理 閱讀(2.55W)
暮光之城經典對白

最喜歡的覺得最經典的一段—在你之前,貝拉,我的.⽣活就像是沒有⽉亮的夜晚。⾮常⿊暗,但還是有星星——⼀點點光線和理性……然後你像⼀顆流星劃過我的天空。突然間所有的東西變得明亮,帶來光,帶來美。當你離開的時候,當流星墜⼊地平線的時候,所有的東西都變得⿊暗。⼀切都沒有改變,但我的眼睛已經被光線所灼傷,我不能再看見星星了,⽽且對所有的事情也沒有理性了。

1、You don't know how long I've waited for you. I'd rather die than stay away from you你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,寧可死別,絕不生離

2、like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars. 

我喜歡夜晚。沒有黑暗,我們永遠都看不見星星。——斯蒂芬妮·梅爾

3、It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。- 真正愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。

5、But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like my own personal brand of heroin. 但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像是毒品一樣。你是讓我上癮的海洛因。

6、ow I'm afraid. 

現在我害怕了 

I'm not afraid of you… 

我不是害怕你… 

I'm only afraid of losing you. 

我只是害怕失去你 

Like you're going to disappear… 

害怕你會突然消失…

7、even if from another world ,still love you till the end of time 就算來自不同世界,依舊愛你到地老天荒。

8、You don't know how long I've waited for you. 

你不知道我等了你多久 

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. 

就這樣,獅子愛上了羔羊 

What a stupid lamb. 

多蠢的羔羊 

What a sick,masochistic lion. 

多病態又自虐的獅子

9、As long as i live,my feeling for you will never fade. 

(我對你的愛,至死不渝)

10、“我把他當成柺杖拄了好久,沒辦法再和其他人同行。”

11、Only for making me want you so badly. 

只有你才能讓我如此上癮。——斯蒂芬妮·梅爾

12、你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,寧可死別,絕不生離。

to you… 

而你… 

Your scent… 

你的氣息… 

Is like a drug to me. 

卻好像是專門爲我配製的毒品 

Like my own personal brand of heroin. 

簡直是我個人品牌的海洛因

13、愛就是讓對方成爲自己最大的弱點,然後再用盡全力守護彼此 

Love is letting someone become your greatest weakness ,then going all you can do to protect each other

14、我將在此,永遠長眠,讓這厭惡世俗的軀體,擺脫厄運的束縛,雙眼,再看最後一眼雙臂,再做最後擁抱雙脣,以這氣息之門,用深吻與貪婪的死神,達成永遠交易。

life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella

當生活給了你一個遠遠超過你期望的美夢,那麼,當這一期結束時,也就沒有理由再去傷心。

16.、I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也無法控制自己遠離你了。 

Then don’t. 那就不要。

17、Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb. 

Bella: What a stupid lamb! 

Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

——斯蒂芬妮·梅爾

18,I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever .在這世界我愛三個事,太陽,月亮,和你。太陽只存在於白晝,月亮只存在於黑夜,而你是永遠的。(我愛你與日月同輝。)